Well, we had something hit us upside the head. Thus, we are now organizing another event to raise money for the Scar Management Program at Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Burn Unit. For folks who’ve been through something so horrible, their dream is simply to feel and look “normal” again. Many of us already have that blessing, but we like to do things that help us feel and look our best. How do we combine all of this?
Easy! We’re going to have a SHINDIG! If you’re unaware, that means we’re gonna get together, have a smashing good time, eat some great food, mingle schmingle with each other, giggle and chatter til the cows come home…and raise some money for a cause that matters!
On Wednesday, 4/4/12, at Boston’s Restaurant at 327 Star Rd. in Allentown, the fun begins at 6pm! One lucky winner will be chosen from the many applicants who’ve asked us for a makeover! Applying online at www.chixmakeover.weebly.com through 2/29/12, the folks told us why they felt worthy of such a transition. Having read through them all, I wish we could give EVERY ONE of them a makeover. They deserve it, without a doubt!
The lucky winner will receive a package that includes hair styling, skin beautifying, makeup application, outfit, shoes, spray tanning, teeth whitening, a bouquet, photo shoot, a limo ride…and more! Wow! Thank you to ALL the image wizards who have donated your time and passion to making this a dream come true!
We’ll also be offering a coupon booklet that includes various goodies like pedicures, makeup sessions, workout opportunities, hair styling, wellness programs, massages, dental treatments, jewelry, photo headshots, personal coaching, cupcakes, cosmetics, burger platters, aromatherapy, Reiki, and MORE! These fine folks have crafted offers that are unbelievable, in an effort to support this awesome cause while gaining new customers! When books are offered for sale, please buy one and treat yourself to the array of fun that awaits!
Auctions and raffles and prizes, oh my! Yes, we have some “GRANDE” kinda prizes for the night of the event. Things that will amuse, amaze and make your heart beat a little faster! Jewelry, spa packages, Russian dinner experiences….and much more!
This list is not complete, but so far, let me say thank you to the wonderful peeps that have gotten on board the “CHIX TRAIN”…thank you for your generosity, passion and excitement. This is gonna be a WILD RIDE!
- Silver Shears Salon
- Boston’s Restaurant
- Anytime Sun Tanning
- Elysian Fields
- Natalie Feeley, Makeup Artist
- Terree Yeagle, “The Moment” Photography
- Anthony Ashley Hair Design
- Passionate Kisses Cupcakes and Catering
- Black Forest Deli
- Artisan’s Salon & Day Spa
- Eric J Loch Fine Jewelry
- Healthy You Fitness Center
- Lehigh Valley Youthful You
- Nail Division
- Lehigh Valley Boot Camp
- Maleeva Epperson, Makeup Artist
- Sugar Babe Cupcakes
- Darin P Mazepa and Vitality Natural Healthcare Center
- Kneading Hands Massage
- Lehigh Valley Smile Designs
- Gopher Services & Printing
- Stone Soup Designs Jewelry
- Dr Kell Morton
- Steve Gunn Coaching
- Premiere Designs Jewelry/Don & Wanda Blose
- Lisa Drew Wellness
- Creamery on Main
- Motives Cosmetics/Heather Hamilton
- Scentsible by Nature Aromatherapy/Reiki by Sherry Giardiniere
- Wearever Wardrobe
- J&J Luxury Transportation
- Iobst Travel Service
- Mary Kay/Cathleen Woodbridge
- Lehigh Valley Easy Pages
- Marie Ruxton Therapeutic Massage
- Oral Dynamics
- Blaze Success Coaching & Consulting by Elizabeth Sanchez
- Supreme Auto Body
- Italiano Delite
- List will be updated as we progress forward! Please mark your calendar NOW for 4/4/12 and join us for our CHIX MAKEOVER SHINDIG!